What I want to eat right now.

OMG.. Im so hungry right now. Im so hungry like I can eat the whole chicken. lol. That's line is from Lion King but I change it a bit. =p
Im dreaming of foods .. .Something nice to put in ur mouth and yummy! All Im thinking right now is home and Im thinking of going back home next week to settle some of my personal problems. Back to the main topic, below are the list of what I want to eat right now and what I dont:
What I want to eat:
1. Mummy's cook (so many to list)
i) I want to eat ur choc cake =p
ii) Char Kueyteow(bon apetite)
iii) Nasi ayam (marvellous..ulala :p)
iv) Tomyam (kaw punye oh!)
v) Sayur Padprik(the best in the world!)
vi) Kari ikan and sambal belacan (kampung style)
vii) Banana pancakes
viii) Steak
Conclusion: Everything that u cook i want to eat. hee hee. Suddenly i remember nasi lemak =s

2. Anywhere I can find:
i) Ais Kacang
ii) Satay
iii) Sushi
iv) Tokayaki (or takoyaki? confused =.=.help plis)
v) Somtam
vi) Laksa Siam

What I dont want to eat:
1. Biscuits
2. Biscuits
3. Biscuits
4. Instant noodles
5. Twiggies.

p/s: Tired of eating this already. I want mummy's cook!






No comments: