Studentin


As a student, we should try our best and never give up! Hectic day every day I could say. But, all of this hectic and busy life style is for our own preparation towards career world later. We have to manage time well, be punctual, focus during lecture (Sometimes i feel sleepy, i admit!) and do assignments. Isn't it the same like career routine? I remembered my mentor in matriculation programme tell us that Islam train us to be discipline by praying 5 times a day. If you skip one time, then it means you are lack of dicipline. Now, judge yourself by the life you lead. It is important to know yourself by yourself and by people's view.
reminder: Unimap produce approximately 3000 engineers per year. Some of other universities maybe more. If you cannot excel now, how can you compete with others? -diligence, pray, tawakal,never give up, do the best, dean's list! (I want every sem.6 more to go!)-


note: yay! tommorow goin home.. =]. want to go and meet nana-chan. she goin far away from me! plis bring me with u =p

No comments: