*Hearts crying*



I know Im not perfect, I dont have the look, I dun have the shape and I dun have the voice. This is not about being a celebrity or a superstar, but as a human being. I feel so sad and humiliated when people always imitate my voice. I know I dont have a nice voice like Britney but I dont need people to ask me to be a puppet voice or a cartoon voice and even asked me to be a singer. Not just a singer, but the one who sang chipmunks and cartoons. I had enough of this, I dont need such. I just want to be a normal person who can stand in front of people and talk as many as I can without being laughed at. Please, dont judge a person by its voice and its appearence, but by its heart. Who always care for your feelings, who always think about you and who always protect you. I dont mind if I dont have friends cause I still have my family and Allah who always care and know me the best.

Life is like riding a bicycle. You don't fall off unless you plan to stop peddling.-- Claude Pepper



1 comment:

Syazzy said...

Sayang adik sobsob. Jgn nangis kakak ada.