生日快乐 mira

You know,I always had trouble when it comes in choosing presents: what should I buy?, what colour?, this or that?, Ohh..this one nicer, nahh..that one's better and that kind of bla3 which will never end unless I close my eyes and randomly pick one (I'm lying..I never did that. Im very good in making decisions xD). Photoshop become handy if you had the same problem like I do :D Just open the photoshop, create new file and splash anything on top of it like Van Gogh did in his painting!and put a text on it "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" or whatever u prefer. yeah, that's what we call ART :p after all the lil.work and a lot of rest.. Im presenting to u.. the most outrageous....phenomenon... beyond ur wildest imagination.... tadaaaaaa!!

A present from a humble friend.

So,this present from the humble friend is actually inspired by this:

First time when that 'humble person' gazing at this inspiring piece of art, she was like ZOMG! This is amazing. Raise up ur hand if u agree with me. Cant u see the simple but... but... I have no words to describe it (Yeah, lack of vocabs. How did u know? T.T) I just love the way how the aura flowing out from adam! and did I mention? the starry background? Oh oh, I just love it! Yea, if u dont know I really love galaxy type of art. I did create some universe piece like Andy in universe I and II.Also,if u look back at the inspiring piece of art, you can see the color combination is perfect. I know it's typical colour combination but who don't luv it? It looks great! :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Art are things that urmmmm undescribeable (i don't think this word exist in dictionary hahaha) but yeah... i love to gaze of some piece of art.. and i love the 生日 gift :D for this theme is, i felt like something colourful (maybe ur emotion to amira is colorful) came out from your heart that is also big as universe... haha welll different viewers have different thoughts right? well done :)

*syiro-ro* said...

Ya.maybe undescribable doesnt exist.hahahaha. coz there red underline beneath it when u type it.hahaha.

wow, myhas :D u're good in analyzing ppl. u read psychology books? xD