have a break. have a tea.

Click on the picture for better view

Aloha mi amore :D Yessssss.. Im having some sips on my fav. lemon tea!!! *gimme a big YAY if u love lemon tea or perhaps any tea will do :D * I guess all of my friends know that im a tea lover. (so what? who cares? lol) While sipping the tea, I managed to create this amazing wallpaper for my desktop. yea yea, I know Im exaggerating. Its not really that amazing. I know u can do better ;) Looking at this wallpaper while typing this entry, something pop in my mind telling me that I prefer the girl holding a cup of tea rather than a purse! lol. It kinda suits her too if she were holding a cup. Dont u think so? Well anyway, if u're interested to make this kind of wallpaper, just simply go grab a cup of tea and click to Dainis! Good Luck and have a great tea time C:

Extra info for health.Do u know tea contains:
  • antioxidant- helps to slow down aging and helps cells to regenerate and repair (tips to stay young! ;))
  • tea has less caffeine than coffee
  • tea helps u keep hydrated
  • it can boost ur mental health too! *superlike this fact* :D
p/s: however,just limit to 1-2 cups a day as caffeine leach calcium from ur bones

thanx to google, I can easily have a cup of lemon tea xD

well,how bout lemon?
  • lemon is a natural strengthening agent to the liver enzymes
  • and...bla3..u can google urself. Dont be lazy! :p ( There's a link at the bottom for lazy ppl.. :D)
and yeah, another thing, I don't know kit kat have a green tea flavour o.o



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, i get it, u left the girl face clear, and smudgy smudgy other parts around her hehe...

ouhhhhhhhh O.O... amaze at the green tea flavor... i didn't know it exist too o.o

*syiro-ro* said...

yah. dat's what we called spoiling techniques xD

I dun think I'm going to like dat kit kat flavor :D