Grease - Summer Nights



GREASE is super awesome musical movieeeeee!!!! Eventhough it is a 1978 movie but I was born in 89 and all I can say: yessss!!! It's the best musical movie I've ever watched with the superhandsome John Travolta and cute Olivia Newton John ^^. I've watched this movie since I'm a kid and yet keep watching it for thousand times. The best everrrrrrr.. I really love all of the song especially Summer Night, Grease lightning, hopelessly devoted and you're the one that I want. Freaking awesome. I could say it is LEGEND.....wait for it.... DARY! heeeheee.. here are some action u won't like to miss:

John Travolta as Danny Zucko and his T-Bird gang 

Sandy and Danny at their prom . Ohh I really love how they dance!

Frenchie with her dream to be a fashionista

Sandy and Danny <3


Did u guys listen to the song?Feeling like singing all along?? hit  anysonglyrics.com webbie for the lyrics ^^


Image sources:
1st & 2nd image: Movie Review: Grease Sing Along
3rd image: All Movie Photo.com
4th image: Grease- Family Movie Review- Parent previews