smoky text


Nothing much to say. I've made my friend this smoky thing for his msn avatar. Just learn making it from yt. Listen a lot to David Choi's by my side and that girl. Lately i'm into music which is kinda romantic.lol? I mean, I dunno.. With piano sounds. Make me so astray, so relaxing and I really luv Urselle-Purple Rain so much. I keep repeating her song for thousand time. I've deleted all of my songs in the phone and replace it with a lot of Urselle's + David Choi's + Zee Avi's + Dave Day's + J.B's + Tyler Ward's = FULL happiness! xD

message: Sorry if u're not J.B's fan.His songs cheer me a lot.hehe and as for the most top pic, the text "erue" is kinda blurry. I purposely did that.

2 comments:

Dalila said...

jb? johor bahru kah hehe :P

*syiro-ro* said...

haha. ya ya. lagu negeri johor. :p