Polaroid Collage, Smoother Cuts and new brush set!

pic #1: Polaroid Collage
pic #2: Smoother cutting technique

Hye guys! lol. My blog is turning like into PS blog.haha. Well, now I've learnt how to make polaroid collage like in pic #1. It's simple thing. U can search it in youtube. Just type polaroid collage and then poof! a lot of video tutorials to choose for. *wink wink* Besides learning polaroid thingy, I've learn how to cut images from background by not using extract. I always have problem using extract coz I have shaky hands. You can see it in pic #2. You'll see smoother cuts. Ahh, before I forgot, I've downloaded a bunch of cool brush sets. It'll look great in background design. Well you can go to Brusheezy Don't forget to register first. It's free! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Dalila said...

nicenyaaaaa! nak buat tapi takda photoshop hemp.

Anonymous said...

lols... cooooool, good tip and the picture no 1 goes nicely with the song of the weeks O.O haha :D

*syiro-ro* said...

@LALA: hehe. its ok. boleh buat bila ada. haha :p

@MYHAS: lol.I wanna put other song for the song of the week. But cant find it >.<