typography+light effects

Happy belated birthday lil bro ^^

Im so into typography a lot lately and my current obsession is lighting effect. I really really want to learn it so badly.So, what I did is I try to google it and YES! I had found a good tutorial on it which really excites me beyond the excited state of an atom xd. A light effects can give a cool and extraordinary magical looks to ur self black and white portrait or other photos.Well, Im quite satisfy with what I did with my typography even though it is just a simple effect but I sure hope I can expand more. The image below shows how the light effects brings uniqueness to ur photo.


Image from: tutorz.com

Typography tutorial by: Tyler Bramer
Light effects tutorial by: Cpotorac

2 comments:

slippa_jep0n said...

wow.... gyal u got great talent n wassup with the page layout honey?? its daaamnnnn howwwwttt....teach me to create 1..

*syiro-ro* said...

Hey gal..thanx huneh. if u hve free time just buzz me, I'll teach u how ^^