Tips to photoshop ur image in a short time.

image from myhas

#1: Set a theme for the picture.(What u want it to be like. eg: grungy,funky,girly,etc)
#2:Choose a color suitable for ur theme chosen (eg:if girlish theme, chose some girlish color like shocking pink,purple. I usually limit it to 4/5 colors. dont use too much. It can hurt ur eyes :p)
#3: Play around with the brightness/contrast of image to improve quality (click the button 'auto' if u dunno what to do. It'll turn ur lousy 2pixels mobile phone's image into awesome image.Beyond ur expectation!Trust meh!)
#4:Now u can work on ur ideas.(brush here..brush there.done!)

GOOD LUCK!
p.s: for #1&#2: U can try to make a rough sketch on ur ideas if u're serious about doing it. I never make any sketches before, coz... I cant draw..even a straight line.*sigh* Thanx to photoshop, I can draw it easily even if my eyes closed.lol. yea,I know Im exaggerating xD

No comments: