Chunky Choc Brownies!!


Who love brownies? Raise up ur hands.. Me Me Me!! *Raising my hands up high reaching the sky ^^* Okayhh.. The 4th batch chunky choc brownies are ready!! Im bringing 'em back for my house mates and maybe course mates too (if still available :p) What did u say? 4th batch?? Yeah. It's the 4th time my sis and I bake the brownies in 2 weeks.Hey..we didn't eat that much! hehee..we baked it for relatives and friends special for this eid ul-fitr seasons ^^ For the recipes, u should visit syazzy's blog.She got it somewhere from yt. It's already late.Am going to bed. buhbyeee.. nite ^^ Oh yea..before I forgot, would you like to turn this:

(image from loyalkng.com)

into this? (excluding the cute polka dot background of course):

Then try this tutorial! by amzing from createblog.com
GOODLUCK!

No comments: