meowy meowwww


Meoowwww! It means "hye" in cat's language. *giggles* I was lying to u but who knows if it's true. I don't study bout cat. So,I don't really know bout their languages. But I know something about animal's language, "rawr"!! means I love you in dinosaur's language. hahahahaha!! If u don't believe me, try google it. Anyway, lets get back to the track.Cat. Cat. Cat. Sorry if u are not a cat's fan. Guess what, there's a new kitty in the house. My mum called her Fluffy while my sis called her Lulu and me? I just don't call her anything. If I wanted to talk or call her I will just say hey u. *giggles*. Nah, just joking. So, Fluffy? I hope she will not end up having 3 heads. lol. U know? Like the one in Harry Potter. Hagrid's giant dog with 3 heads who guarding the door. Well, that's it. U can see her in the picture above. Kinda cute :D A friend of mine told me that you cant take pictures of your pet because your pet will end up die! I was like... huh? That's why all my cat died? hahaha. It was like ancient belief I guess. I dunno but I just don't believe it. Oh, before I say goodbye, I just wanna tell you guys... don't feed cats with chocholate!! It's poisonous to them. The TV people said =x maybe u can try google about it. Till we meet again.. chiao! *heart sign*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow fluffy, hehe

i used to take picture of 2month kitten, and it ends up died.. i was so sad because the kitten doesn't really likes me, she always run away from me.. thats why i likes to bother her ahahaha... when i showed her last photo to a friend, she said like u mentioned before, about cats died after taking photos... and then i was like "oh, so the camera of mine killed her... not god's faith? then why only happen to my cat and coincidently happen to other cats? i always saw lots and lots of kitten pic in the internet.. so u means all the cute kitten in photo really died after that?" friend--> "well, i dont know la"

........silence......

well thats the story... its good that syiro not believe to those ancient beliefs :)

*syiro-ro* said...

haha. u're totally right! all the kitty will die? haha. good thought! I dunno why such belief came out. I guess the person's cat who originate the belief died coz his/her camera flash =x joking :D

Anonymous said...

ahaha, hurm i dont think about the flash either.. i use camera phone with no flash o.o

btw, i think cats with mark on nose are cutessssssssss :D

Unknown said...

Great post! I am actually getting ready to go across, this post is very informative.Get
happy mothers day quotes
happy mothers day quotes
happy mothers day messages
happy mothers day poems
mothers day poems
mothers day quotes from daughter
mothers day greetings