Luving Phan Phan

I just luv her! She's amazing! With her makeup tutorials and so on (even though I don't make up) . She's my #1!! She's so cute like her Bun Bun (her bunny).I was looking at her profile pictures in facebook and saw some beautiful quotes under her pictures. Some of the quotes have captured my attention. It sounds like:


  • Love isn't finding a perfect person. It's seeing an imperfect person perfectly

  • "The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson."


Isn't it lovely?

p/s: So, who is this Phan Phan? She's the incredible Michelle Phan a Vietnamese-American make-up artist, businesswomen and spokeperson for Lancome. She's the owner of skincare product IQQU. Phan's channel in Youtube is the most subscribe of all time! Way to go!

3 comments:

Nublan said...

wow..I like the quote...2 thumbs up..hehe

*syiro-ro* said...

yea. I luv it too. thumbs and fingers all up =x

casper said...

amazing post!
Happy Mothers Day Poems