Hello. My name's Forrest, Forrest Gump. You want a chocolate?

My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get". Yes! I think everybody know this famous quote. It is a life quote from a story of a lifetime "Forrest Gump".The movie is based on a novel Forrest Gump written by Winston Groom. I really love the all the dialogs in the movie. So meaningful yet so sweet. Even though Gump is not so smart, but he know what love is. Just like what he said to Jenny "I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is".

Talking about love, love is not only for your boyfriend. They're many kind of love and the most powerful love is love for our family and mighty creator Allah. Without them, we are not what we are. It is the most precious love of all. They always be there for us, anytime, anywhere,in any condition. Some of us might not even have the chance to feel the warmth of family love, so we should be thankful and pray for our family. I would like to grab this opportunity to send a thousand of condolence to my dear friend Fiza who had just lost her beloved grandpa this morning. I know it's hard for you, but we know dying was a part of life. I hope you'll be fine.

No comments: